View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #242
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminigemini View Post
Hello Danielle

I was thinking about the idea of posting the answers through video logs, its a very nice idea, at the beginning you seemed a little shy, but then you overcame it sweetly..

To see beautiful danielle topless is so sweet, but watching her while she is undressing will ROCK!!! i mean just a little before she clicks the REC button on her camera.. what do u think guys?

Another thing that is on my wishlist.. a video reply to my question while you are braless and only wearing a shirt that is not buttoned..

Here is my question:
Love and Sex, in your opinion, who comes first? Do we fall in love because we had sex? or do we have sex because we fall in love? I met alot of girls who completely deny their sexual needs, while I always liked those girls who respect those needs..

Another quick question.. Do you use any coloring makeup for your nipples? they have a very attractive color..

Hmmm...I've never been asked that question before (nipple makeup)...but, no I don't use makeup on my nipples. BTW here's the VIDEO reply to your question.