View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
the Dutch mountains
Dreaming of Danielle

But for me it can be very different. My tattoos are on my arms, I can just put a shirt over them. Yours are on a much more private area, so I can image that that's way different. And as said before, I don't know why you took them in the first place, and why you wish to have them removed now. But both these reasons forever effect the feeling you have about them.

I have two tattoos. I have the Ferrari-horse on my left arm, and the Members of Mayday logo on my right arm. I am a Ferrari-lover, and probably always will be. So that tattoo is fine by me. The Members of Mayday logo was my first one. I knew I wanted a tattoo, but couldn't think of a design. So I just took the logo of the band who's music I listened to in that period of time... Now that band no longer makes music I like, so a part of the feeling I have with it is gone. I still like the design itself though....

A few years ago in Holland it was a trend to have characters from Loony Tunes as a tattoo. Many girls got drunk in the weekend, and woke up with tweety or Taz somewhere on their body. Those kind of non-thought tattoos can haunt you for life, as well as tattoos people took because their partner insisted on it... Those are the wrong reasons if you ask me.

Last edited by the Dutch mountains; 01-28-2009 at 11:58 PM.
the Dutch mountains is offline   Reply With Quote