View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Ok I have alot of stupid teenager stories,They usually involve my best friend and I.My best friend had this "back sheep" cousin who is always getting into touble..usaully the kind that lands him in jail.One day he showed up with his car trunk pack full of OLD fireworks that we found out later after the fact that he had gotten out of an worn out shed belonging to a fireworks stand. Like I said we could tell some of the stuff was old and some of them didn't work.We end up getting a huge discount when he sold them to us.There were a few stories involving those old fireworks....

Story #1
some of the stuf we gotten were what we called "poppers" they look like multi color BB's or pebbles.When thrown down hard or compress they will pop and produced a nice flash.One saturday night(when most the stupid things happen) we decided to scatter some of the poppers across the freeway.We thought if cars ran over them they would sound like multi popping go off at the same time.Well this semi came rolling across them and you can hear what sounded like a machine gun going off.The driver stopped his truck,gotten out and was inspecting his tires.He had thought he ran over something and end up with multi flat tires.

Story #2
Another Saturday night..we were bored as usual so we came up with another really stupid idea on how to use the fireworks.There was this small "backwoods" bar that was middle of nowhere.It was a country/redneck type of bar..The idea was to use these "chasers" that what we called them since we had no idea what they were originally called.When lite they emitted a high pitch whistling sound, lots of sparks and they go everywhere,ground or air.It being saturday night the bar was packed with the cars and trucks parked so close together that the only way we could get to the door was jump across a small drainage ditch.Well anyway the idea was to toss a chaser inside and scare the crap out of the drunks. My friend had his 69 cuda on the road running and ready for a quick getaway.My friend was to open the door while I toss it in,Like I said in the beginning these fireworks were OLD.My friend was standing there with the door for what seems like a minute and me standing off to the side(out of sight of the drunks) trying to lite the stupid thing,we heard someone say from inside "Come ooon in"(drunk texas accent).I couldn't get the thing lite so we walked off...to get another hopefully "fresher" chaser.So the second time my friend had the door open and I manage to light the firework and toss it inside.Suddenly we heard someone yelling " Get em!!!!!" my friend took off running like a jack rabbit (in tennis shoes) and me behind him running alot slower (in cowboy boots).The friend was in his cuda waiting for me to catch up.He was yelling at me to hurry up,luckly since it was summer we had all the windows rolled down and I drove in the driver's side window.As soon as I dive in the window my friend floored the gas...here I was from my waist down hanging out the window trying to get in.If you all ever seen a 69 cuda you know both the front and back window combinded makes one open area..but very narrow.After we gotten away and I manage to get back in the front seat,my friend asked me if I had seen that guy behind me.I had this shocked look on my face and I said "What guy ?!?!". Turns out there was this HUGE guy a few steps behind me and if I had decided to run around to the passenger side to get in..that guy would have gotten us. (LOL)

Like I said it was a stupid teenager story...... Really Stupid (LOL)