View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #357
Mergathal
Danielle Fan

Default Question

Hey Danielle,
First , Happy Valentines Day!

Second, I have to ask as a number of the sports you list are sports I have enjoyed or currently do enjoy.
You listed golf club/team on your page so I am curious as to what your handicap was/is and if you are still playing? And do you enjoy golfing still when you actually get the chance?
And what events in track and field did you do? I ran mostly the distance races like the mile, 800m, 4x400 relay and the 2 mile myself.
I also enjoy volleyball, soccer, and basketball but I hardly ever play but when I do, I find I am a little too competative, no matter that I may not be all that great at them! Do you ever find yourself getting that competative?
Another question I have to ask since you love to read (like me) is have you ever read any of the Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan? That is a good fantasy series... too bad he passed away before he finished it. Oh and I have to add Isle of View is a part of my one of my favorite series of books by Peirs Anthony and if you liked those, I think if you have not read Robert Asprins Myth Adventures you should check that series out.

Anyway, I will stop at that. I guess I am just amazed because when you think of nude models, you don't really ever see the other side of them and I think it is great that you are not afraid to do so.

Sincerely,
Chris

Last edited by Mergathal; 02-14-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Mergathal is offline   Reply With Quote