View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #294
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

"Danielle doesn't give a **** about her fans"
wow thats the most untrue fact i ever heard. I have been talking to other girls over the years and you are the most fan caring person i ever seen, you put more time to your fans then i have ever seen another girl do before.
if you did go over time in your webcam show then it shows that you dont have an alarm like other girls do, they cut as soon as time expired. they dont reply as often on posts and pms as you do. the person that wrote that is nutz or jelous or crazy or something. you also do video logs, some other girls on the internet even take months before they do fansigns that fans requested but you take time for video logs thats even better and the amount of hard work you put into this is amazing. you truly "spoil" us all being so sweet and kind.

need to get laid? well i think im more in a need of getting laid lol.. 24 years virgin oops did i say that out loud? i atleast mastrubate 1 time everyday and sometimes several times a day lol. my record is 9 times.. haha.. oh i need to get laid badly.. hmm not sure why i write this but maybe helps you endure it if you know some of us have it worse
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote