View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:40 AM   #10
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Oh what a day. Loads are slow right now for some reason. I hope they pick up next week. Ill tell you how bored i was i let amanda give me a fachal, and excfoleate my pores, i dont even know what that means! My boss walked in whn i had the goop all over my face and turned around and walked back out side and i could hear her laffing. Then i let missy cut my hair, i rilly needed it. Im picking up a load in the morning going to tn. So i will be home tomarow night. Have to get my pills in down to 3 days worth. So does enny one else have ennything exciting to say?
Hey tigger: I'll be heading towards your neck of the woods in a few days....tell those armed "hotties" you ride around with not to shoot at any crazy Colorado drivers they happen to see (especially an old dude in a Volvo) LOL. I'm going to Cincinnati to meet up with the kid & her BF first, then on to Lexington KY, then to Tenn to ck in with my brother, then to Atlanta (I think).....Any bad roads I need to avoid.....by the way, I bet you look nice with your new "Makeover"
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote