View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:55 AM   #10
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
god i hope so. After loosing her mom we became vary close. She tells me just about everything, i know about all her girlfriends problems. Lol im still trying to get used to the boyfriend thing. But i was her age once and i wasnt a saint eather. Its hard when its your little girl that isnt so little any more. Amanda is more than happy to let me know when to back off and let sarah make her own mistakes. But its not easy.
I would agree with Danielle that you are doing a good job Tigger, I know the signs..I am a single father with a daughter also... I have to say the biggest challenge of my life & also the most rewarding..One day soon I'll share some of the story...it might be a bit boring to someone who hasn't been there, and Rob might need to add some server space (long also) but the outcome has made me "The Luckiest Man Alive"..

& for Danielle & the other ladies in the adult modeling world..Love your work.. you are all very beautiful and much appreciated so don't let anyone give you any crap about it (I've got a couple of stories about that too)...& the teaser on that is...my daughter's mother was a nude model when we met...& I married her..