View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #441
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Danielle, all you do for your members here and on your site is amazing. There is no better interaction between a model and her members than here. I'm sure 99% of your members here are so happy and thankful for what you do for them. Don't let your mood be ruined by one single post!
Enjoy your Spring Break.
Here here T-bone Thomas. After a bit of a hiatus I am back on the forum, and I was going to wait a while to read over some of the threads before making my first comeback post - but this definitely deserves comment.

Danielle - you are the absolute positive best - I have seen no one ever put as much into their site as you have - not only are you very attentive to your members and care about them, but you put your all into it especially with your very busy life. I can't thank you enough for your site, there is a reason why I only subscribe to your site and FTV - it is for the quality and for the attention that is paid to members by both Rob and yourself. Trust that your members appreciate you and all that you do - you are 100% gorgeous, 100% outgoing, 100% kind, and most importantly of all 100% genuine.

Along with T-bone Thomas I wish you the very best of Spring Breaks!!!

P.S. - Trust that I am going to be back for good now - no more long absences