View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 12:51 AM   #9
Joe
Board Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I am completely comfortable shooting with Kink.com. I've talked about shooting with them before, later on in the future. I personally don't think it's all that smart to shoot with competitor websites in the very beginning of your career.
I don't know where you get this idea. Many girls who shoot on Kink advertise their websites during their shoots. During the Q&A period, they often tell us what their personal website is so we can go check it out. The Kink people do not try to stop them or even edit the sessions, as you would expect if they had a problem with it.

Personally, I think that you would do well in a "Training of O" shoot. Since the girl has to spend a week there, the results would be fantastic to watch and then see how it affected you in future shoots. I think you would be quite changed and I'm not sure you really understand the possibilities.

?Also, just seeing you in Hogtied or Device Bondage would be fantastic. I don't understand why you would go for Hogtied but be appresensive about Device Bondage. At Hogtied you are likely to get f--ed while tied up, but at Device Bondage, the most that will happen is to have a f--ing machine do you. Of course, maybe you just want an excuse to get f--ed by a real c--k instead of a f--ing machine...

I really want to encourage you to sign up for a visit to the Armory.

/Joe
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote