View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #26
neukgraag
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Well since I bruise easy I'm sure that I would end up walking away with marks on me....but that's okay, they are good marks . I don't think shooting with Kink.com would change me all that much, it would just satisfy my BDSM urge for a while and show me what I like and don't like in BDSM. I would like to add BDSM on my website...but I have to find someone who has experience doing it (and that seems to be a tough endeavor right now.)

BTW I've bought quite a few things to use when I do find someone to shoot BDSM scenes with me including whips and Japanese melting candles (apparently they are supposed to be perfect to melt on your body.)
That is just it, Danielle, it is hard to find someone with enough experience, but at Kink they are very experienced and they are professional. It is a great place to try out BDSM. What about applying for Modelcast? That is like a casting couch. Then you can experiment a little with some light bondage and you can meet the people and see what you think of it all before committing yourself.
neukgraag is offline   Reply With Quote