View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #69
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I apologize! I wasn't in the best of moods and wrote something I shouldn't have. I think, more than anything, I'm jealous some of the members have so much free time and skills to create photoshop displays and videos. I've tried a couple of times to use Photoshop but I just don't have the patience nor artistic ability.

I do use XP moviemaker to create my travel videos but I don't know how to add music or voice over. Again, sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Thanks for the apology Geezer, to be honest i was annoyed at your post, nice to know it wasn't meant. Never mentioned this before, but i also make family videos i have a lot of family home videos and it's always been me to put them together. I had three sisters, two of which i sadly lost. Also a brother and 9 nieces, 5 nephews so there's a lot of family material i have lol. My first tributes i made were of my lost sisters who i obviously miss, but keep their memories alive by the home videos i made of them. I have about 30 homevideos of family holidays and various events and i watch them quite often.

Thank you for your kind words Ugo, Lia, Alison and Danielle are just quite special girls and of cause FTV is a special site because of it's uniqueness.

Thank you also Captnjack, i'll always have a fascination in video editing and i'm happy there are people out there who like them as well.