View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #98
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I keep seeing references to Lia & Alison Tribute Videos! I wonder why no one with "tribute skills" doesn't start working on other girls. After all, Alison retired several years ago and has moved on with her life. I'd think the people who make the tributes would also move on. Maybe it's just because Lia and Ali had their own sites and each had large fan bases but, still, I'd like someone to make a Zeba Tribute or one for any other popular model. I'd do it myself but don't have a clue how. And, I don't want to sit at my computer long enough to create such a thing.
I made all my tributes videos before Lia or Alison retired Geezer and i have only started to share them since they got removed from Youtube. Like Anoree has already said, to make a tribute video with a duration of around 3 or 4 minutes can take quite a few videos of a girl. Averagely i would use about 10 to 15 videos of Lia's or Alison's to create a worthy tribute. So to make a tribute of girls like Zeba and i'm guessing she would only have 1 or 2 videos, as i'm not a member of FTV would be quite a challenge and again like Anoree has pointed out, it would just be very repetitive and dull due to lack of material.