Thread: Paranormalities
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #13
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Oh, sorry, haven't seen any UFOs, did get creeped out at the Winchester & Stanley (I'll tell you what, though, if there really are ghosts, I plan on retiring to the Stanley! Gorgeous digs!), do believe in Bigfoot (I've camped enough between Yosemite-Calaveras Big Trees, Lassen & Shasta and have heard enough calls in the night that weren't bears, elk, or anything else I can even come close to recognizing outside the ape house at the Denver or SF Zoos). I was told that deja vu was the result of one optic nerve being just enough shorter than the other, so the brain registers an image a fraction of a fraction of a millisecond sooner than the other arrives causing the impression, but I not 100% sure I buy that explanation.

And as far as the NH story goes, Ms D, if you ever make it back to Salem, say "hi" to my great-great-great-&.-grandma, Rebecca--she was hanged there in 1692 for witchcraft. Oh, but speaking of that, when I was really little, after my Dad died, I used to have what my Mom called an "imaginary friend" that I called Polly. Skip forward a few decades and I'm into genealogy and guess who should pop up--my great-great-great grandma, Polly, whose image looks remarkably like my old "imaginary friend" Polly--same Victorian-style clothes, same round face, same eyes ...take that as you will ...
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote