View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #57
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I also do not like the way that men have to ask women out. It can't happen the other way EVER. It's like the universe would collapse if that ever did happen. It can be uncomfortable asking someone out, and it always is. I hate the way that women try to be polite to me. I'm not that naive, so the excuse that you come up with is even worst than relentlessly swearing at me. (P.S. don't slap me, I will fight back and probably end the fight with a curb stomp). I don't really ask either, becuase I am bound to failure.
Well, my girlfriend asks me out a lot, but we have nearly incompatible schedules. And, if you think you are doomed to failure, you are screwed from before the start. But don't worry, there is always Nevada, where you won't get jailed for "renting female company". Just relax, be cool... and NEVER give up. Uncle Grande351 is almost twice your age, and he's still looking. I'm 26 and in a very nice stable relationship (maybe that is why the ladies are receptive to me - you can handle one, you can handle the most).

Dr. Me

Last edited by TheDoctor; 06-29-2009 at 01:00 AM.
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote