View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #67
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
When I was in high school I went after women at full force, I went the whole way in 5th gear, I kept at it, and thought that I was making all the right moves, even though I had bad luck, I got accused of sexual harrassment 4 times in high school, and a year later, I started to realize something. As I said one minute I was in 5th gear, and the next, I realized, hold on, just stop, hit the brakes, neutral, lets rethink this, and it really ended up for the better in my life. It has really taken this past year to get from full bitterness towards the opposite sex, to just staying neutral, and not being afraid to interact with them, but have them come up to me first.
Well getting accused of sexual harrassment. Does indicate you jumped in with both feet without any thought. I do remember just how difficult it can be forming a first relationship with the opposite sex. Thinking more with our hormones rather than our heads. I do actually know where your coming from Max in a way. It's just called growing up and we all go throught it, just some take a little longer than others. Please don't take that as any kind of insult Max, because it isn't. I'm just not very good with words, i hope you meet the right girl soon Max.