View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 05:29 AM   #69
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danifan2009 View Post
i know how that is i was married twice and both was duds one was physically abusive and one was mentally abusive now i finally met the man of my dreams it took me 14 years but i finally got the one!!! yes women rule!
I am going to pick apart marriage and find the flaws in it, I would also say this has nothing to do with me "not liking women". I have no desire to get married at any time, because marriage is a business contract. The government doesn't care if I marry a woman (or even a tranny who has legally changed their sex), never see her (or it or him or whatever) again, just to get a tax break and to have my insurance rates drop, then have a girlfriend, then start a serious relationship. A marriage license is a business conract and really nothing else. Don't sign a business contract based on emotions (I'm not talking about ethics, but emotions), if it will cost you a ton of money later. Judges throw out prenuptuial agreements all the time, so it's just better to be safe there and don't sign the contract. Men get raped in divorce court, so marriage is really just a bad business decision. I don't need kids anyway, if I feel like I want to replicate my genes, I can just be a sperm donor. If fathers are so good, why are they removed from their sons' lives only to be there to pay child support? Finally over half of all marriages end in divorce, and the leading cause is financial problems.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote