View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 04:43 AM   #73
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Max...women are great..I've been married lots of times & only lost a few houses/cars
(I need to get married one more time so I can get rid of this piece of **** house that I have now..in the next divorce)..LOL
I don't see why you would get married if the thought of divorce even enters your mind. Marriage is supposed to be for life, but in our culture it has been something that has been warped into something that can be changed. Divorce used to only be a last resort, and getting married and divorced is significantly worse than not even getting married in the first place. 1st off, the quote "it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" is a lie. You will never miss what you never had, and you will miss something you treasured and lost significantly. Also, why can't you just sell the house, or demolish it? I think it used to be fine to get married, but in today's society, it is just a bad business decision for men, and the divorce rate is very high. As I said earlier, some people, especially women, will do anything to get married, and don't understand that they should run like hell, unless they are marying the right person. One house lost is too many, when you marry a woman you have to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL, I can't stress this enough. You should be dating at least 4 years if not more, The "womanizer" concept is stupid, it is just a dumb label women put on men, just like "slut" or "whore" is a dumb label men put on women. You should only have one marriage, unless you are someone like Joe Biden, whose wife died in a car wreck. This is a problem for both sexes, not just women.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote