View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #85
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Max, have I got a used car to sell ya.

This thread is getting out of control, sad to say, and if it continues to be Degrading to the ladys I will take action to stop this hate. Max has an inferiorty complex with the women yet is solid on his opinions on transmissions of any car.

Isn't there anything this kid doesn't know?? In his world women rule, not in mine, we are either equal or I moved on. My first marrage lasted 6 years. My last marrage lasted for 30 years. She was the mother of my children; she passed away in 2002.

Max, you best back off from all of your opinions and listen to other people. Seriously; you might just learn something.
1st off, I can understand if people think that I hate women, even though I don't. I have always lived in constant fear of them after being accused of sexual harassment 4 times all for bull **** reasons. I do believe that women are equal, but I don't want to be considered a hate monger, I am just advising you guys to be careful, just use your brains, not your dicks. I think that marriage is a great thing when it is done with the right person, but it is horrible when you are married to the wrong person, male or female. I agree that it might be a good idea to put this topic to rest. It maybe something that I feel strongly about, but everyone else has an opinion that opposes mine. Again, I don't hate women, it's never a bad thing to be too careful with somethings, and this is one of them.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote