View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 12:37 AM   #86
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
1st off, I can understand if people think that I hate women, even though I don't. I have always lived in constant fear of them after being accused of sexual harassment 4 times all for bull **** reasons. I do believe that women are equal, but I don't want to be considered a hate monger, I am just advising you guys to be careful, just use your brains, not your dicks. I think that marriage is a great thing when it is done with the right person, but it is horrible when you are married to the wrong person, male or female. I agree that it might be a good idea to put this topic to rest. It maybe something that I feel strongly about, but everyone else has an opinion that opposes mine. Again, I don't hate women, it's never a bad thing to be too careful with somethings, and this is one of them.
FIAT LUX!

HLLELLUJAH!

So you finally used some neurons, Max. Relieving to read this latest post; I seriously feared you were screwed up beyond any help available on this forum. I would buy the drinks in celebration, but that has to wait until January. Just keep on letting your brain do your thinking

TD.
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote