View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #88
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Max, I have to agree with Laranger, your "stuff" is getting old. This site isn't a mental health clinic. I'm no expert but, seriously, it's MY opinion you need to talk with a professional. You are too young to go through life with such a chip on your shoulder. If you can deal with your problems, you might have many years of happiness with a woman.
Not trying to rant on this topic in any way, but still, no luck. It's OK, I'm a nerd, and I'm just used to it. It's who I am. The school I go to has SOME good girls, but a handful of them are younger than me (21) and they are married. Most of them have been having sex with the same guy since kindergarden as one of my good friends at school says, which implies that we won't have a chance with them. It is a primarily male school (after all, it is a technological university), I live in an all male dorm, and I don't really have any female friends at school, because they are all bible girls, or they don't really share the same views as me, but hey I did find one girl who seems like she could be a suitable match for me, which gives me a little hope. This just means that there aren't really any good girls AT SCHOOL. THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY DON'T EXIST. I wear the sunglasses at school because of this. Danielle is quite a wonderful woman, who seems to be somewhat of my type. There are a handful of girls at school that do seem to be caring, and don't hate on me for anything, and seem to be friendly, and know my name. There is this one girl who honestly looks like Alison, beautiful. Married, younger than me, can't take a joke, isn't my type, and seems to have no respect for me. I want to say that I have met some good women recently, because it has been more than 6 months since I posted in this thread.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote