View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 11:20 AM   #15
Mattwallace7
Just Visiting

Haha, yes, it was exactly that picture with the suitcases!
And also some pictures where Danielle is on a helicopter, and wearing a big red coat.
In fact at the beginning, I wasn't sure if it was a scammer from Africa or from a country like Russia and that it was real pictures, because usually they are not very clever and use obvious fake sexy pictures. (But I should know that scammers never show their real photos anyway). With her bad English I could think she was from Eastern Europe. After he mentioned Ghana, there was no more doubt. The funny thing is that now, when I look at Danielle's pictures, I have the feeling I'm seeing an old friend

Well, I got news from him. He was maintaining a radio silence, to pretend he was on a plane. Mind you, a direct flight from Miami to Accra, at 9 AM, that was supposed to be 14 hours long. I checked, and of course, there is no such direct flights..
Just so you have a taste of his bad English, read this :

"Hello Good morning dear,How are you doing? it is 10:21am here in the morning in Ghana and the sun is shining this morning, many peoples are in the country very nice country, how have your day been since i was not online? i have miss you so much dear kiss"

For now, there is no question about money. He said he'll meet the persons to deal with her father's flat on Monday... He's really patient. I guess he'll be so disappointed not to smell any money from me... Poor guy. LOL.
So, you'll have some updates at the next episode!
Mattwallace7 is offline   Reply With Quote