Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #174
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Smile

Hi all--

I'm new to this message board/forum sort of thing, so hopefully I won;t blow the etiquette too badly. Just wanted to say, while I'm still waiting for my nieces to arrive (I watch them an average of 5 days a week while their parents are working) hi ya to one and all. I spent the past couple days, since joining FTV on 9/10 carrying on an email conversation with Rob who yesterday eve suggested we move to the forum. I admit, I can be talkative (or "write-ative"), like now, and then again I can go underground for days, weeks and even months. I have MySpace and Facebook accounts, but last year I think I checked in at MySpace maybe a half-dozen times, maybe less, and with Facebook I've checked in maybe that same amount since I opened that account earlier this year. Heck, I've spent more time here at Danielle's site than MySpace or Facebook combined just reading through the messages. Well, there's the phone--my sis-in-law works special events here in Reno and this weekend is the Reno Air Races (a B-17 and a pair of I think B-24 or B-26's have already flown over). Must dash, all, just wanted to officially say wotcher to everyone--

Cheers--

geo
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote