View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #656
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Well all the problems in the computers are fixed now. I am moving all my website content to the desktop computer so I can use it to edit. The new(er) laptop I will be using as my gaming computer and the old laptop I will use for school and things like that. Apparently I had viruses, spyware and/or malware on all of them. The computer guy noticed that my webcam was turning on everytime I turned on the computer and apparently it was someone remotely turning it on (ah...f'ing creepy people...for real!). The laptop harddrive got replaced so now it's actually quiet. My wireless router also got replaced since it wasn't working too well and I finally have internet on the desktop computer. The computer guy also made it so that all the computers are hooked up to one network. And apparently all those times I thought I was backing everything up on my external harddrive...well it wasn't backing anything up. So he fixed it so that they automatically back up every day.
Sounds Great! I'm still don't have much faith in wireless security so I'm still all copper. Really creepy about the webcam being turned on!!!! I wonder if that had anything to do with your looking into having a multi hour webcam session?

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 12-17-2010 at 04:17 PM.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote