View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Thank you T-bone for the link and letting us know she's with Myfreecams.

I caught a good half an hour of Lia's show this morning with Lili who was riding the Sybian, unfortunately Lia had guests comments muted, would have loved to have chatted to her. So i just watched her and Lili who i'm guessing is an FTV girl?, i didn't know the Sybian is so noisy! lol. Was a great show though. But unfortunately cam sites aren't my kind of sites i would join, besides i couldn't afford all them tokens lol. Not sure how all that works, but it seemed to me that the girls go further the more tokens they are given by members?.
Glad you could watch Lia's show today at least for half an hour. I didn't have time this morning. No Lily isn't an FTV girl. Lily is the model Lia is shooting since a while to create a solo-girl website for her. The Sybian is annoying noisy in my opinion. I remember Lia's update with the Sybian. I wonder how the girls using it get excited. Must be the "intrinsic values" of the Sybian, lol.
The membership at MyFreeCams is free. As a basic member you can chat with the girls, even send them private messages which only the girl can read. Of course it's expected to tip the girls with Tokens (10 Token = 1$). Therefore you have to become a premium member. Being a premium member gives you access to everything. Even if you choose to buy our lowest-priced bundle of tokens for $19.99 only once, you will be instantly upgraded to a premium member for life. There's no monthly recurring membership fee. If the model is accepting a member's invitation for a group show (have to be invited by at least 3 members) you will automatically be charged with 10 Tokens per minute if you join the group show. Only members can watch a group show. The highlight is a private show for just one member which costs up to 80 Tokens per minute. You can ask the girl to go a bit further in group or private shows but the girls are not committed to fulfil your requests. If a viewer gets too rude the model can ban him from the show.

Sorry if I made too much promotion for this site. I do it just for Lia which as you can see at her profile still regards herself as an FTV girl.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote