View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Hum, let's do the math! TEN tokens for ONE DOLLAR. And a group show is TEN tokens per minute. That makes an HOUR show sixty dollars. For a "free site" it doesn't seem cheap to me.
Well, of course you can spend a lot of money for group shows or private shows at MyFreeCams. But you don't have to. Lia's webcam show today was amazing! No group or private shows. Everyone (no matter if just a guest or member) could watch the whole show for free! Luckily there were enough viewers who tipped her during the show to get things going on. And wow, Lia performed a great show for more than 2 hours (I couldn't watch the whole show) starting with a sexy outfit, daisy dukes and an easy-to-open-top. After the top went off she lubricated her boobs with some baby oil and showed her amazing nipples in close-up. Later on she became completely naked rubbing her crotch with oil too. She did crotch finger play in close-up and a lot of more very sexy things including the Sybian. What more could you ask for. Temporarily more than 900 people watched her show today which is a very good number of viewers. Lia made a lot of Tokens and many new friends, lol. I saw at least 2 "old" Lia19 and FTV members among the audience. Here are some screenshots from today’s show. Sorry for the picture quality. Those a screenshots from the video I've partly recorded during the show.

T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote