View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Anoree

I think the slowdown has a mix of reasons.

First of all the numbers of posts depend on Danielle's presence and posts. When Danielle was in Texas in November the postings came nearly to a complete stop. Everyone was waiting for her return.
Now that Danielle is back in college she has less time at hand to post here as much as she did before, and that's only natural. We knew that would come and I think we ought to fill out where we can and support Danielle.

The second point may be the current economical situation I think we more or less all suffer from, and may have other thinks we've got to take care of first in the real life. (I don't want to turn this into a political discussion, though!)

The third point may indeed be that we reached a point where the "newness" has worn off and maybe we are at a little loss at what to post now. Here's the position where the new members should come up and bring in new ideas. (Yes, that's YOU I'm writing about. You're invited to participate. )

For myself, I'm stuck with a few projects at work that kind of suck up my time. I hope to be posting more (and do a few more photoshops) when these projects are finished.

As I said, I think the slowdown is due to a mixture of these and probably some more reasons. I do believe that we'll come over this shortage and post a bit more in the future. It may not come up to levels we had last year, but that'll be fine with me.

Last edited by Anoree; 02-27-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote