View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 10:50 AM   #30
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by daver View Post
Wake up moron.
You must have said that to the person in your mirror.

Quote:
Take a closer look and then go to www.stop-scammers.com go to By Name and search for Esther.
What the heck? Registration AND monthly payment of $16 to use name search or make that site generally useful? No, thanks. That's a scam in its own.

I found "Sandra Taylor" on page 823 of 1802 at Browse All Scammers.

Quote:
Than spend days giving her more money. Believe me she can't help it, she's deranged, maybe even multiple personalities. However you can talk to her boyfriend father Seth. She scammed me for over 20,000 dollars.
You haven't really read the first pages of stop-scammer.com either, have you?

They already state in the "Warning Signs" box on the home page
Quote:
WARNING SIGNS

She is too beautiful to be true. Most scammers use photos of professional models/celebrities or photos of beautiful women they have stolen from the Net. [...]
To repeat it loud and clear:
  • You have not been contacted by Danielle. You have been contacted by a professional scammer (organized crime) from Africa.
  • The scammer used pictures (and maybe other media) he/she stole from Danielle.
  • None of the things that scammer told you about "herself" is true.
  • None of the money you sent reached Danielle. It most probably finances your scam and scamming others.
  • You're blaming the wrong person for your scam.
And to be clear again, posts further accusing Danielle of being the scammer will be deleted and you'll get banned from the Forum.
You've been told multiple times and from multiple sources how the scams work. Wake up and educate yourself.

Quote:
First name: Sandra
Last name: Taylor
[...]
Thanks for posting that data. That spares our readers to go to that website and search for that page themselves.

There's not much more to see without payment, except maybe the 54 reports of how people got scammed.
The first report is stated as issued October, 20, 2009, the last one November, 1, 2017.

Quote:
Fake documents: view fake documents

Celebrity website: visit official site
Both of these are behind a paywall "Gold Membership" that I'm not going to book.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote