View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #122
Anoree

Default D112, 03-24-09: To Mergathal

"Hey Mergathal

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me about my golfing handicap. You were also asking me about whether I still golf or not. You were also asking me about being competitive and something else. I’ll try to answer all of them.

You know what? I haven’t played golf in 6 years. It’s been so long, so I do not remember what my handicap was. I’m sure if I got a set of golf clubs that I would play, but since I don’t have any then I don’t play, obviously. Besides I don’t really like the sun, and that’s a sport that you’re outside on the sun for quite a bit. You know, I am still very competitive, but not as competitive as I used to be. I remember I just bowled the other day and I didn’t get as angry as I thought I was going to because I was losing. Ay, that, Daddy did a pretty good job. In Track and Field, you were asking me about that, I did shot put. I was amazing at shot put. Not sure why, because there’s nothing really right there. [points at her biceps] There must have been when I was actually in Track and Field. And I think I did the relays or something. I really can’t remember. This is all stuff that I did quite a while ago. I was in middle school, because in high school I didn’t play any sports. Actually, I wouldn’t even have sports in our school. Ha.

And then you were also asking me whether I’ve read the series of the Wheel of Time, and the funny thing is that I’m actually reading those right now. I’m on the seventh book. I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s an amazing series and I am having an awesome time reading them. I’m going through them like crazy. I just started reading them in January, so, seven books by now, that’s pretty darn good. But I’ve got no idea what I’m going to read next after I read these.

I hope that answered your questions, I kind of gave you vague answers. I would have to ask my mom. My mom knows all the answers to these questions.

Bye"