View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 07:40 PM   #863
RHCMN1066
Just Visiting

Anoree, I apologize for misstating items, the whole post was to question when we would members n fans would see new content. I believe it is over a year.

She does not even say thank you for gifts she receives. No acknowledgement period. I would prefer she would return my gifts, to include diamond n emerald necklace n ring, bracelets n necklaces n rings other than I mentioned earlier n gemstone butterflies, clothes, and so much more. I really do not want them back, I just wanted acknowledgement that she has received something from me with a simple thank you.

She has refused me access to her store. I was able to order once, no anymore. Why? I do not know. I was only trying to buy clothes for my girlfriend who is similar in size. She has gone so far to have CCBill refuse anything I wanted to purchase. I wanted to take her to Carnival, or possibly direct a film, both r on her wish list. I really wish she would b reasonable and let me purchase items from her store like everyone else.

Regarding Corona, I understand that, but she published a list of videos and other items she has completed but needed to edit. I thought that this work would have been done. Corona is not something to be ignored. But she could do this editing by herself n she also could do video logs. These two items are just a few items she could do for her members/fans.

I have followed Danielle for years n have enjoyed every year that I have followed. I am thankful that I can b a member and enjoy her work like others. I have ALWAYS wanted the best for Danielle. I have never showed disrespect towards her n never have done anything that would be questionable.

So with this, I will complete this post, with all the respect she deserves. I believe that all her members n fans, including myself, have enjoyed her work n and are thankful for the opportunity to be apart of that work. She has always been a true believer that the members n fans are her base to continue to grow. This is just a GREAT thing she does for us.

With all due RESPECT, sincerely Richard Cram
RHCMN1066 is offline   Reply With Quote