View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:35 AM   #83
daniellemybelle
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Get a better sports car. It it's fake, as in it's a semi-auto, which means it still has automatic transmission, and it weighs 2 tons. Dude, get a real manual, and not some fake "manual." I am a purist when it comes to transmissions, there are many other sports cars that are better such as a BMW M3, and a Honda S2000, which are both offered in a fully manual transmission, and both get much better fuel economy. I will not buy any car without fully manual transmission, unless it is free to fuel.
Manuals are fun but the truth of the matter is the SMG trans (the one's you can get in your M3's) are actually faster. They are truly developed from F1 racing and there is no way you can actually depress the clutch and shift as fast as you can with the SMG's. I've driven both and I can easily pull away from the best driver of a M3 manual with the SMG. And you can let the girls drive it by putting it in auto mode And as far as fuel economy goes its negligible the differences now, not like the old days.
daniellemybelle is offline   Reply With Quote