Thread: Farm Town
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Looks good WhyYou, i remember as a kid i used spend time down my uncles farm helping with the harvesting, well actually it was more like messing around lol. Chasing the pigs and scaring the chickens lol. Eating as many apples as me and my brother could from the apple orchard. Always good memories. Sorry must stop waffling lol. Would you be able to add animals or is it just a plantation farm?.
Way up in the top corner there is a barn and around the barn, now really squashed together, are sheep, chickens, goats, llamas, one horse, and one cow. The animals are just for show, there is no market for them but they do move around and make their various sounds. Last night I added a farmhouse next to the barn (it really blocks the animals) so I had to rearrange a few things. I may sell the animals and the barn (they sell back to the game at a greatly reduced price) and extend the orchard all the way to the edge of my land. I may have to move the farmhouse to do it and rearrange some other items. So I'm not sure if I will actually do it. It's a lot of fun finding places for everything. But in the higher levels the profit margins of the seeds that are available are much better than the seeds available at the lower levels. So you don't need as much land to plant on and you will still make more money.