View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #101
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

He has done a lot for me too. He took his vac. two years ago and redrywalled our house, fixed the roof. replaced 5 windows. and put down a hardwood floor in my kitchen.. When Jeromy and I got married we bought a fixer uper. we had no idea what we were getting into.If it wasn't for Tigger we could never have done it. We are just getting a chance to pay him back for all the good he has done for us. there are 10 of us on the team and we do work varry well together. There is nothing enny of us could have done to avoid this crash. I't is just one of thous things that is out of our control. There are 4 of us with him now he has 24/7 security. And there are some Marines around the hospital. Till he is off the meds and up and around he will always have one of us with him. Tonight is my hubbys turn to stay with him and I want to be with my hubby so i'm staying too. I'm just going to curl up on the bench by the window and go to sleep. Sarah is still sleeping on him. there is a second bed in the room we can use but the heater is by the window.lol Pluss I dont think the nurse is going to let Sarah sleep with him all night so I will let her have the bed. They will be in soon to change his dressings and empyt his pee bag , and the drain bag, she will have to get up then. He has slept so sound with her there I didn't want to bother them. She is still in her dress she was wairing when we picked her up this morning. it's all wrinkled.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote