Thread: Hi Danielle
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #97
Galli
Board Newbie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Hey Galli, thanks for joining the board. I love that you wrote that post in German and English. Those smileys are SO cute btw. I love the cute little blushing smiley.
Ich danke Dir für Deine schnelle und nette Antwort!

Ich dachte mir, wenn ich in beiden Sprachen Poste kann es sich jeder selbst vom Original übersetzen :-)

Die Smilies :-)
Ich habe selbst 2 Foren für Online-Games erstellt und da findet man schon einiges, es macht auch mehr Spaß mit Smilies Emotionen auszudrücken :-)

Ich habe mich ein wenig im Forum umgesehen und finde es Klasse was - und wie Du/Ihr das hier machst!

Das Tagebuch gefällt mir sehr gut! Nur schade das Du kein Bild findest. Aber vielleicht druckst Du einfach Ahmeds aus? Da könnte doch Deine Mutter auch gefallen dran finden?

Ich hoffe das ich die Zeit finden werde um öfters ins Forum zu schauen!

cu
Galli

Babelfish:
I thank you for your fast and nice answer!

I imagined, if I can translate myself into both languages Poste it everyone of the original

The Smileys
I have even 2 forums for on-line Games provided and there find one already some, it make also more fun with Smileys emotions to express

I a little the forum looked around and find it to class which - and like you/their that makes here!

The diary pleases me very well! Only unfortunate which you do not find a picture. Perhaps but you print simply Ahmeds? There could your mother find also fallen nevertheless to?

I hope which I the time will find over repeatedly in the forum to look!

cu
Galli