Thread: Hardcore Update
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
OC Bob
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
You would be so surprised. I've talked to several of my guy friends about being the replacement and they always back down....chickens!
May I add a little insight as to what may be happening? First, let me digress for a moment. I have a friend who flew fighters in the Air Force for many years. Its all he ever wanted to do from childhood, and it was everything ( and more) that he imagined it would be. The only way he got the chance to fly 40 million dollar airplanes was business. The saddest day of his life he told me was his last day in the Air Force. He knew he would fly for a commercial airline once he was retired, but the exhilaration ..... the feelings he always associated with flight... would be gone forever. It is very psychological. He actually went through some counseling to deal with the depression.

Whats that have to do with you?

I cant imagine the feelings and emotions that would be attached to being intimate with you, making love with you. Much like my fighter pilot friend, you would only find yourself there, in that moment of space and time... for business.

You have to realize something Danielle.... As your site members, we all have our own lives, business's, wives, girlfriends, ex-wives, kids, family's, and life issues to deal with. We all also have you.... and although you have never met 99% of us, we know you. You share details of your life with us that even those who are cloest to us in our real lives would never dare to. You can be candid, funny, goofy, and serious in less than a 5 minute time span. You can be very sexually arousing, yet retain your shyness and vulnerability. You can be everything..... to everybody.

To be with you intimately, and then try to put the genie back in the bottle as Rob puts away his camera gear and rolls up his cords would be impossible. To attempt to seperate the feelings from the business..... to walk out the door to your car for the drive back home and try to forget the day as if it never happened..... would never happen.

Perhaps the men your calling "chickens" are afraid not to be seen, but are afraid of the day after, and all the days that follow beyond that one too.

Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote his most famous poem in 1850, it reads:

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I dont think Lord Tennyson ever met you.......

I cant imagine ever losing you, having loved you.

Some might say your "One is a Million"..... If that was the case, Arizona alone would have 6 Danielles running around ( AZ's population is 6.5 million)

But thats not the case, there is only one of you, one "Danielle" in the world.

Your that special, that precious......

OC Bob is offline   Reply With Quote