Thread: BDSM Shoot Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Details? Start by firing the incompetent pretender that caused the vaginal rope burns, rash, abrasions, bruises, etc. Find a real Master/Dom for this production. It could lead to fulfilling your desire to appear on kink.com. Or not.

There are also good FemDoms that know what they are doing. I only know of one in Tucson out of the dozen or so pretenders.

http://mistressveronicaclark.weebly.com/

There must be at least one in Phoenix. Do a search.

I knew Robert Dante, expert Single Tail whip artist. Could fracture a rib or touch as light as a feather and still make the whip crack like a gunshot. I lost track of him, do a search if you want to try that it is quite a feature just be sure he/she is qualified & reputable. It is dangerous, rare and nothing like it.

I am with Geezer on the electro stuff like the Violet Wand. Especially with the 5" bulb it's visually most striking, and/or the Folsom Electric vaginal shield & electro plug, vaginal and/or anal with signal generator. I've used both and in combination.

No speculum, giant dildoes/butt plugs, nor bloodletting, scarring, branding, please. I attended a woman having her breasts nailed to a bench. I have witnessed much worse. Please don't go extreme.

Your Wartenberg Pinwheel could be put to use. It is a nice combination with a blindfold and surprisingly intense and interesting when used with a Violet Wand. Unfortunately the special blindfold I got for you is still here. I'm sure you have one, be careful of pressure on your eyes.

Outfits, lingerie, leatherwear contribute to visual effect, such as your custom collar, cuffs,... Spreader bar, X-bar perhaps. If you are planning on suspension I would loan you my fur-lined wrist & ankle cuffs. They are more than sturdy enough to hold you safely & securely.

Ball and bit gags are so common, I have a custom made penis gag with a 2" penis on heart-shaped leather if interested.

Tiger Balm? INteresting effects applied to upper lip, nipples, clitoris, anus.

Not into weights clamped to the labia or anywhere. Not into hoods, water torture, or wax.

A decent Master/Dom will run a scene that is creative, interesting, dramatic, visually satisfying, and - safe. I would appreciate screams even if slightly exagerated without being melodramatic. Cry real tears.

Sex. Yes. Absolutely. The way you really like it. Female and male. Multiple orgasms.

I want you to show your brat side.

Fire play if with someone proven to be well experienced. www.flamchen.com

A successful scene is like a piece of music. It has a beginning, a middle, and an ending. Together it all makes sense. It tells a story. It builds, accelrates to a crescendo, and settles to a close. You, as the creative actress/artist/writer, along with other participants are characters in the play. Incorporate the comforting aspect of the finish. Not the simple "Gee I had a good time" drivel shown on sites like Sex and Submission. Display what you have read in the literature that is a proper ending sequence. You are nothing less than a class act in everything you do. Remember who you are. You know what I am talking about.

Make me believe. Win me. Be the brat Sub. Pull it out of your depths. Convince me you are worthy of my attention.

Last edited by STAR; 08-14-2011 at 02:01 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote