View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 03:32 PM   #9
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Me because I're been from Alison's? And now from Danielle's? Because I want and likes me to see the woman that commands!!! And have you seen how the women are good (for example Alison and Danielle?).
Me love to be in their part. It depends then of as we have to hold well the women. And they will be happy to have found the correct men.

Some things that you have said Raven, are true and correct on the respect of the women. Others it is not to condemn completely the man that gets married him. If he wants love and eternal company with the woman, it has to learn only from what teaching has served as God.

I would be happy if the global world is from the part of the woman. But the man continues to be arrogant. Because always wants that the woman remains always weak sex (this word weak sex has bothered me! Is as an offense to the dignity of the woman! ).

That's why the world is ruined from the man. Has not known how to respect the laws of the good sense to live. And the women, children and old men are the first ones to immediately to have always humiliations and corpses.

I am to be good, obedient, servant, humble to the respects for the women, and always with my dessert smile for Alison, Lia and Danielle. But also to others.
Well said UGO. Respect goes bolth ways!!!!!!!!! Haveing respect for each other, marriage is not all fun and games it is work at times but working out your problems together is important!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote