View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I would like to say another my personal thing:
" I believe to have that gift of truth good sense in my soul and in my thought that is that to feel inside of me the goodness and the purity toward the other halves the human person, that is the woman. A man is good if he feels inside of if the true meaning of the pure love and respect toward the female part. And I don't believe that can be understood and to learn out our soul and our thought to know her and to individualize her of what way is made the woman, and of what we want to be selfish on that traditional thoughts in to misuse the female body. Or to force her."

When I speak so it is that the true woman misses me that would like to love and to adore her. Only to respect her and to admire her of that that all ago the woman in her sense of way of living verse us men.

An example of as I have adored my mother, true sweet and delicious person in the sense of the good values to cohabit well in the marriage and in the family.
They have not been perfect my two sisters. They have ruined the values of the family. I have some true sufferings. But I have always been strong.

And that strength that then has given me a hope in more it is the worth to have found two great and good and beautiful women as Alison and Danielle, and with the good sense of the good and valid friends members.
Without you, I would be still to be sad.