View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
When I was in high school, I was known to be a guy that chased after girls too much. About a year and a half after graduation I find myself with all of my friends being male, all of my strong social ties to be with males, and not even caring about what women think of me, because most women (other than my mother, or other close relatives) don't even give a damn about anything that happens to me or whatever. I generally try to be more extroverted towards other males, and keep a low profile around females. I don't really shave much anymore, and I also wear sunglasses and a hat, and remove them when I am with other males, So most females don't really pay attention to me in any way. I also think that this is a taboo subject to bring up, and I do bring it up occasionally and do so more often with my good friends, and I am pleased that there are other people who are willing to bring it up.

I also am familliar with the term "Chivalry" which is the tradition that the male pays for everything. Many women engage in chivilrous activity, however, they are also greatly offended when anyone calls them a prostitute, which is the same thing, trading money for sex. I'm not saying that trading sex for money is right or wrong, but I am saying that engaging in this type of behavior, while being offended by being called someone that engages in this behavior is extremely hypocritical. There are a few situations where this is appropriate, such as in a father daughter bond which is obviously not sexual. I have to say that us men shouldn't be so naive, and realize that we are just being used as a person to pay for all their stuff, and when they get it they will just throw us to the side. I bet the most unattractive man could get better luck with a woman if he were driving a 5 speed manual BMW M3 than a complete stud driving a junker, or a average looking dude driving an average car. I would like to have a 5 speed manual BMW M3 because I am a car guy. I would never let a woman drive it (I never drink, so that would not be a problem). I also plan to wear black on valintines day, and call it "Steve McNair's Birthday", where I will not spend a dime on any gifts.

Could anyone picture a guy bribing a chick by showing his private parts to her to change her mind? Any coward can take sex from a woman. It takes a man with big balls to say "no" to a sexual bribe. Women are manipulative of men, almost never do I see the opposite way around occur. I have nearly been traumatized by what women have done to me in my life including being accused of sexual harrassment four times in high school, even though nothing really occured, most of the things said were intentionally taken the wrong way. Recently this has almost driven me to the brink of insanity, and as a result, I have little or no contact with anyone of the opposite sex, and I am in constant fear of legal trouble, which if legal trouble were to happen, that may make me bloodthirsty, which would not be good.
I'm sorry sweetie...that you were treated like that by girls. I'm sure it has put a bad taste in your mouth towards the female sex. But you've also got to remember that we aren't all alike and I'm sure one day you will meet the girl of your dreams.