View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I'm sorry sweetie...that you were treated like that by girls. I'm sure it has put a bad taste in your mouth towards the female sex. But you've also got to remember that we aren't all alike and I'm sure one day you will meet the girl of your dreams.
I do realize that not all women are the same. I thank you for saying this, because this might be the nicest thing that anyone of the opposite sex has ever said to me, excluding relatives, and women that are required to say these things such as female school officials.

In response, I must say that most women won't like me no matter how hard I try, and as a male who has been diagnosed with some personality conditions, I strongly believe that I am bound to failure when it comes to women. As a football addict, I would say my best plan would be to "step up into the pocket and avoid the rush", meaning that it is vital to avoid what society throws at me when it comes to norms with the opposite sex, and realize that heredity has bound me to this position.

Last edited by Max; 12-23-2008 at 03:46 AM.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote