View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #21
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You have an excellent point that I agree with. However radical masculists do not exist. Radical feminists do, and they believe that the Y chromosome should be deleted from the gene pool, meaning that there are no males. In turn they believe that reproduction should be done using some "egg splicing" technique, which is a mystery to me in how it works, however, it is fool proof, because no matter which two eggs are spliced, a male can never be created, because only men have a Y chromosome, needed to make a male offspring. I am not saying that sex should not exist, however, I do believe that women are more sexist than men.

I don't know, dear Max. I rather have my complicated opinions on the theme of the woman. I have not had fortune with the women. And I can ever imagine to accuse the women that want to seem strong and detached. Me however I have had this gift of mine to be good and sweet man in the total respect toward the women. I have had only sometimes quarrels with my two sisters from the hard and difficult character. I believe to have hated her for what they have not understood the value of our poor mother, that in her I have seen the true love to love the life and the respect toward the others. But in remuneration I have wanted to love and to respect the being woman of my sisters. Because the woman (for any her particular character that has) it is always our source of our life. And it means a great love that God has given to the man. And us men we have to learn from the weakness and sensibility of the female creature. As we have to be of the true men on their children, because it is the sign of love that the woman from to the man.

I can understand, Max, that the women are at times of difficult character. But I love to see the superb women. And I want to suffer if I love a woman that makes me suffer from love and passion. But always in our respect to never use the violence toward their. The violence of the man is the folly of which we live badly on the earth.
And I am sorry that the women are used badly when they are exploited on the dirty sex to advantage of the egoism of the dominant man.

I apologize if to someone has not understood of thing I am writing.