View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #26
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Max, please hear me out.
You have a lot of strong opinions about women, football, cars...etc, and I respect that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My comment to you is that you're way to young to be so bitter, especially about women.

I am going to turn 41 next month and I have never, I repeat, never had a serious relationship that lasted more than a few months, and damn few of them at that. Does this mean I hate women and blame them? Hell No! Quite the contrary. I love and respect women! I have a lot of female friends for whom I care deeply. Most women are not evil, manipulative monsters. It's not their fault they don't find me attractive, and it's not their fault I have such a strong fear of rejection that I have difficulty approaching them. The blame belongs to me, and me alone. To address this I'm trying to improve my appearance by losing weight and overcome my shyness by trying new things and "stepping outside my comfort zone". It's an everyday struggle. You have no idea how awful it is growing up as the awkward fat kid and what that does to your self-esteem. I can tell you, it sucks! I only wish I'd realized the root of my problems when I was your age, and had not been in denial for so long.

I'm still holding onto hope that my "Dream Girl" is indeed out there somewhere, and I'm going to make sure I'm ready when I find her.
I do have very strong opinions about cars and women, however, I do not hate women. I'm not saying they want to make my life hell, I'm not saying that I am a saint, nor am I saying that it is completely their fault that they are who they are. Society has done more to what they think about us, not just their natural opinions. I have pretty much given up on women, not beacuse I hate them, but because, I need to show that I am stronger than the man that takes the bait, and ends up losing it all on women. I'm poor, I can't afford a woman, I would rather have what I have now than a woman. It's not that I don't want a woman, it's that I just don't care. It doesn't matter what society says about me. I don't really give a damn if you are a 40 year old virgin. It's not like I live to judge you saying that if you can't get laid I can't sit next to you on the bus, or I can't talk to you, or that you are inferior to anyone else. Society says that it is unacceptable to be 40 if you haven't gotten laid yet. I have given up on women, and I don't even care if they think that I am uglier than a zombie with a missing piece of skin on his carotid artery leaving it exposed. It isn't their fault if they find me unattractive. However it is my fault if I dwell on it. It only takes so many experiences to form an opinion and an attitude regardless of age. Some people have multiple bad experiences before others do. I am also the awkward kid. I was never overweight, infact I have always suffered from the other problem, because I am underweight. I don't really have any female friends, but then again I am generally introverted. I am pretty sure that no woman finds me attractive, so I quit shaving, because there is really no need to shave if you look bad anyway.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote