View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #33
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I do have very strong opinions about cars and women, however, I do not hate women. I'm not saying they want to make my life hell, I'm not saying that I am a saint, nor am I saying that it is completely their fault that they are who they are. Society has done more to what they think about us, not just their natural opinions. I have pretty much given up on women, not beacuse I hate them, but because, I need to show that I am stronger than the man that takes the bait, and ends up losing it all on women. I'm poor, I can't afford a woman, I would rather have what I have now than a woman. It's not that I don't want a woman, it's that I just don't care. It doesn't matter what society says about me. I don't really give a damn if you are a 40 year old virgin. It's not like I live to judge you saying that if you can't get laid I can't sit next to you on the bus, or I can't talk to you, or that you are inferior to anyone else. Society says that it is unacceptable to be 40 if you haven't gotten laid yet. I have given up on women, and I don't even care if they think that I am uglier than a zombie with a missing piece of skin on his carotid artery leaving it exposed. It isn't their fault if they find me unattractive. However it is my fault if I dwell on it. It only takes so many experiences to form an opinion and an attitude regardless of age. Some people have multiple bad experiences before others do. I am also the awkward kid. I was never overweight, infact I have always suffered from the other problem, because I am underweight. I don't really have any female friends, but then again I am generally introverted. I am pretty sure that no woman finds me attractive, so I quit shaving, because there is really no need to shave if you look bad anyway.
What I'm trying to say is don't give up! I was just saying that although I have had problems, I'm not ready to give up, even at 40. I don't dwell on my problems either, but I understand I have to overcome them, which is what I'm trying to do. I am not, as you implied, a "40 year-old virgin" who "hasn't gotten laid yet". I have had "sexual experiences" with women. I just haven't had a long term meaningful relationship. You're correct about what society says is not acceptable. Society seems to think there's something wrong with you if you're 40 and have never been married. It really doesn't matter to me what society thinks. It's my life to live.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote