View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #35
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I do have very strong opinions about cars and women, however, I do not hate women. I'm not saying they want to make my life hell, I'm not saying that I am a saint, nor am I saying that it is completely their fault that they are who they are. Society has done more to what they think about us, not just their natural opinions. I have pretty much given up on women, not beacuse I hate them, but because, I need to show that I am stronger than the man that takes the bait, and ends up losing it all on women. I'm poor, I can't afford a woman, I would rather have what I have now than a woman. It's not that I don't want a woman, it's that I just don't care. It doesn't matter what society says about me. I don't really give a damn if you are a 40 year old virgin. It's not like I live to judge you saying that if you can't get laid I can't sit next to you on the bus, or I can't talk to you, or that you are inferior to anyone else. Society says that it is unacceptable to be 40 if you haven't gotten laid yet. I have given up on women, and I don't even care if they think that I am uglier than a zombie with a missing piece of skin on his carotid artery leaving it exposed. It isn't their fault if they find me unattractive. However it is my fault if I dwell on it. It only takes so many experiences to form an opinion and an attitude regardless of age. Some people have multiple bad experiences before others do. I am also the awkward kid. I was never overweight, infact I have always suffered from the other problem, because I am underweight. I don't really have any female friends, but then again I am generally introverted. I am pretty sure that no woman finds me attractive, so I quit shaving, because there is really no need to shave if you look bad anyway.

I understand Max (and great part of many boys are as him). But also I have had problems of timidity. But I have had a great good education. What I have almost all seen a lot of women they wanted to laugh and to pick around me up. I understood that they loves to play and to have a good time on the female style toward the men. And I loved the same their attitude. However I was badly. I wanted the true love of a woman that loves on the value of the human life.
All says that I am beautiful. But I don't love the falsehood and the hypocrisy. I don't know if the women think about the money and the sex. But I don't believe.