View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 04:08 AM   #40
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
I wasnt going to get involved in this but im going to add my 1/2 a cent. as most of you know i lost my wife to a drunk driver several years back. I would not trade one second i got to spend with her for all the money in the world. We met in grade school. she asked me out, i was vary shy and she traped me in the bathroom and wouldent let me out till i gave her an answer about going to the homecomming dance with her. ( i said yes) we got married right out of highschool and i was off to bootcamp. and then over seas for the first gulf war. I spent my first three years of marrage going from country to country . I charished every phone call and letter from her. we had a wonderfull little girl together. on july 4th weekend 5 yrs ago i got a fire dept call of a wreck , i grabed my gear and was out the door. when i got to the wreck the state trooper stoped me and said it was tonya and she was hit head on by a drunk driver. she was killed on impact. i never got to say goodby. i had to drive home and tell SARAH that her mom was never comming home. If it wasnt for Sarah i could have never made it thru it all. this summer i was in a wreck and some one had to go tell Sarah that her dad was flown to the hospital after a wreck. Sarah has gone out on enough calls with me to know if the fly some one it is bad.I can just pounder what was going thru her head when the state police showed up at the door and said there was a wreck. but while i was in the hospital Amanda got to come see me and we got to know eachother . we worked together for a few months but never rilly talked. we hit it off and have been together ever since. im not saying it was easy we had a ruff start, a few aguments. but we got thru it. and Sarah likes her , somthing i was afraid of her not liking her, but it all worked out. not all women are the same, and not all men are the same. life works things out in its own way and in its own time. I was truly blessed with the time i got to shair with Tonya. but im also blesed that Amanda came into my life too. who knows what the future holds for me but I will acept it an live my life. love happens when it happens. Misssy has been like a sister to me. we fuss atr each other a lot but i love her to death. Sarah my boss is like a mother to me. i wouldent trade them for any thing. take all of this however you want. but i am happy I have somone who cares about me and a lot of good friends.
That is very sad that your wife was killed by a drunk driver. Driving drunk really isn't ever an accident. It is completely immoral. I have had too much to drink before, and I knew I was incapable of driving. However, I still believe that if I were murdered, more women would feel sorry for the murderer than for me. I have never met a woman that would even care if I were murdered.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote