Thread: Paranormalities
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Well i'm not too sure if "Deja-vu" comes under paranormalities. But i tend to have quite a few Deja vu's. I've never really spoken about them before. Because i try to ignore them. I usually have two or three a month. Maybe more. I'm not sure if it's actually normal. I know Deja vu is quite common. I would be having a conversation and suddenly i feel i've had this conversation before. I even know at times what the person i'm talking to is going to say before he/she would say it. This has happened many times or given someone an answer before they've asked the question. Because i just knew what they were going to say. It used to scare me when i first started having Deja vu's when i was a child. But i would never say anything about it. Everyone just thought i was being silly when i would say "i had a feeling you were going to say that" and usually i was right. I've never really spoken about it to my family. I'm so used to them now i try not to pay any attention to them. I could bore you with many Deja vu's i've had. But i won't lol.