View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 03:31 PM   #893
cadcad
Just Visiting

Default Love you....

Dear Danielle,
You are so perfect, so lovely, beautiful and attractive. Do you ever get tired of reading the infinite praise and appreciation from your fans? I hope not. Anyway, I love everything about you and your beautiful heavenly body. I wish you could do a scene that involved a lot of passionate kissing, hugging and body worship. Where some one caressed your entire body, kissed you lovingly everywhere. Played with every bit of your sensuous body, kissing you, nibbling you, gently biting and teasing you. I also hope that one day you get married and then become pregnant. Please promise that you will share pictures and videos of your swollen breasts, the shapely nipples, the milky lactation, the dark areole....it will all be very terrific and erotic. To see you shoot creamy milk out of your 100% natural breasts. Also, promise that you will never ever undergo surgery to modify or alter your beautiful breasts. Even when they become heavy and start sagging, your true fans will love you ever more for leaving them untouched. I am sure you will become more glorious as you age. Love you a lot. ( from one of your countless faithful fans)
cadcad is offline   Reply With Quote