View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #1309
Padawan
Board Newbie

Hello Danielle. First I have to say that I really first discovered you today. I have seen some of your pics earlier but didn't have a slightest idea of who that beautiful big breasted woman was until today. Second, I've gone through most of earlier questions asked from you so I hope my questions haven't been asked before. Oh, and I absolutely love your giggle that you do in most of your video answers.

I've seen some of your pics, might've been your earlier work, but you do seem to play with unconventional objects in example bottles and such. Is it your idea, do you have a fetish on masturbating with those objects or is it the camera man's idea?

Having gone through your video answers and your sites "about me" section, it's clear you like a good sense of humor and science fiction books. Have you read any of Douglas Adams' books? If not, I recommend them. Especially the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy trilogy (actually it's six books and the latest is written by fantasy novelist Eoin Colfer who writes the Artemis Fowl series) that incorporates really funny and absurd humor into science fiction.

In one of your responces you said that you welcome fans to get in touch in you if they want to meet you in person. Have you met your fans and if so, what kind of experience those meetings were?

As you seem to answer a lot of questions, does the answering make you feel good in a way? I ask this because I used to be shy and answering people's questions about anything makes me feel less shy and in some ways makes me feel good that I can answer pretty much on any topic to other people about myself.

I'm from Finland and I have some Scottish heritage also from my father's side. One Scottish man went to war in, I believe it was, sometime around 15th century and after the war he married a Swedish woman. For some reason one of his Descendant moved to Finland later. I'm interested on history so I think that's kinda cool. Also, sorry if my English isn't that great. I'm Finnish so English is only my preferred second language.

I'm a now fan of you.
Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote