View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I know you will get those that say you should, then some that will say you shouldn't. and they will say that they will no loger be fans, etc if you do and other that wont if you don't. all i have to say is this...

You need to do what will make YOU happy. now I like the idea that you will get them in a size that will compliment your frame and not go crazy and get some triple G boobs that will look ridiculus on anyone... well, except for maybe Jabba the Hutt (Geek Joke).
but seriously, you need to be happy. doing stuff to make fans happy, etc. at the cost of your own happiness is just not right. there are other model/stars in both main stream and adult entertainment that have fake boobs. some you can't tell, some are just rediculus but either way they still have fans. why, because some people don't care. and if fake boobs were such a detrement to this field, then why do so many girls do it?

Personaly, i think you are beautiful the way you are. i would not change a thing. but that is my opinion.