Thread: Paranormalities
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #17
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
It mainly happens during conversations or if i walk into a room i know i've never been in before. Suddenly i recognise everything in the room. I used to find it quite scary like as if something bad is going to happen but doesn't. I'm not superstitious at all. I like to think i'm a straight thinking bloke. But i do wonder why i have them. Would you like to say some of the Deja vu's you've had Anoree?.
Hmm, that sounds YERY familiar.

My Deja vu's aren't spectacular, rare and only a few seconds long each.
And the memory to the early ones fades away.

There was a moment in my mother's bathroom, where I was trying to fix something under the hand basin. That was after my father died, who normally would have looked after it. The window was tilted open and I could hear someone outside talking. I looked up to the window and - bam - I knew I had dreamed of a look from the EXACT angle and those words I heard about 1 1/2 years before. At the time of my dream my father was still alive, so I needn't have worried about the basin.

Another time was when I was talking to a new colleague. I didn't recognize the situation at first, but when a certain sentence was said I remembered a dream about 9 months before. The exact face, the exact sentence, even though we never met before.

Those moments are combined with an adrenaline rush after I recognise the dreamt situation.

I have had a few dreams which I thought would fall in this category, but I never stumbled into the situation dreamt. Maybe those dreams are like pinholes to look into a possible future which may or may not become reality.

The exact situation of my early ones I don't remember, but I know I had them. As I said, nothing spectacular, but I know there's more out there than the scientific eye sees.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote