View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:56 AM   #33
Avory
Board Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennaryann View Post
Thank you for bringing your whole topic up. I do pose a lot in photos however once the video camera turns on my mind tends to go blank and I just do what comes naturally to me (masturbating ). Because of that my video tend to average 7 mins or so when they could be much longer. I am going to try to keep it in the back of my head that you guys want to enjoy me... not just my vajayjay so I should take my time.

And I appreciate your thoughts a lot so there is no need to apologize you were certainly not too direct at all!
Thanks, Renna, for the kind words, and most of all for listening so closely to your admirers. Most of us truly have your best interests at heart (fortunately, that usually coincides with our pleasure as well!) and we want you to succeed at this venture because we enjoy you so much.

I am not surprised by your comments concerning your different approach (consciously or subconciously) to videos as opposed to photo sets. And this is at least partially my point: it really shouldn't be that way. Whatever lovely poses you use for a photo set should also play a role in the video. The video doesn't have to mirror the photo set (although FTV does this very effectively) but it would be a mistake to think that "photos are for posing" and "videos are for masturbating." I realize, and completely understand, that once a video camera goes on, there's a sense of momentary panic..."what do I do now?"...and the easiest thing to do is grab a toy, or start the fingers going... And while that's nice and all, what would be much better is some innocent development before--as you say--heading straight to the "vajayjay." Part of that, as I suggested previously, is giving the viewer an eyeful with a lot of playful spread posing, very explicit and wide open, as you go about a more innocent scene. This will prime the viewers, make all of us very aroused, and will serve to prepare us to cum right along with you when you eventually do your thing (frankly, I might not make it past the spreads, but what's wrong with watching a video clip several times before we see it all the way through? )

And posing on a video really isn't the same anyway...the movement in videos brings an entirely different feel to the proceedings. Both photo sets and videos are great, just different, and it's nice to have a "centerfold come to life" feel in the video anyway. You're too young to remember the old Playboy magazines from the 60's and 70's, but you should grab one sometime. There were always two or three pages of the Playmate of the Month fully clothed, doing something in her normal life, establishing that "girl next door" feel...making it almost incomprehensible that this pretty gal was going to get nude for us. You have that opportunity to modernize this approach with video, giving us a glimpse into your life, AND be fully explicit in your nudity as well. The only real difference between photo posing and video posing is the usefulness of closeups in videos...photos can get by with full body or half body poses, but video needs to pan in for closeups every once in awhile to really take advantage of and emphasize the powerful images.

Renna, in an earlier reply you wondered whether members would feel "screwed" if an update didn't have a "more explicit" video...it's funny, but I don't think a masturbation scene is "more explicit" than the intimacy of getting to know you better in other ways. And masturbation is clearly not more intimate or explicit than you showing yourself off with wide open spreads...how could anything be more intimate? And while your site is a sexual one, first and foremost, it is still basically dedicated to YOU, and your long-term admirers, the ones that will form the backbone of your membership, they will always enjoy seeing you do a variety of things...there should be no rigid formula, other than your personality. That's what we're here for and it's what really gets us going. Remember, it's the smile, the eyes, the voice, the way you carry yourself that makes us want to see the rest of you, not the other way around.

Thanks again for listening and sharing yourself with all of us!